If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, January 07, 2013

Early morning bits

I should be asleep.
*
I'm not reading or writing. Oh no. I'm watching a crappy movie on SyFy.
*
Many thanks to Marilyn Kallet for picking "To Tim Dlugos (Cento) ["An afternoon of steady light..."]" for inclusion in the 2012 Best of the Net anthology. The poem first appeared in Lambda Literary Review.
*
I'm doing a series of centos. Thrilling, no?
*
The last year has been overwhelming. I moved to NYC. Traveled to Europe for the first time. Published my first book.
*
I still can't believe I have a book out! Each time I find a copy in a store, I want to do a little happy dance.
*
FYI: I can't dance.
*
I'm so thankful the book is finding readers. I'm so thankful the book is being taught.
*
Centos for everyone!
*
I'm traveling to Ireland in February. I'm reading and teaching a workshop at the Cork Spring Poetry Festival.
*
I'm flying into Dublin. I will spend a few days in Dublin, then head off to Cork.
*
This movie is bloody. Why am I watching it?
*

No comments: