If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, January 14, 2013

Bits

Last night in Arizona. I will be back in NYC in 48 hours.
*
I must apologize to folks I planned to have coffee with. A family emergency derailed my plans.
*
Hi, Phyllis!
*
I'm coming back in September. I will be reading at the Poetry Center at the University of Arizona. Go Sun Devils! Ha.
*
I've also added a reading in Fresno, California to my schedule. I will post my updated schedule soon.
*
Hi, Manuel!
*
Bought new sweaters yesterday. I really hope NYC gets some snow. I love winter. Come on, weather gods.
*
Not writing.
*
I dig the revamped blogger app. Now I can save drafts, post pics quickly from my smart phone.
*
My phone is smart, y'all!
*

No comments: