If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Catching up bits

*
I've been a bad blogger. A terrible blogger. But I'm glad other poets are still blogging. Luke, Mary, Kelli, January...
*
This fall has been a busy one for me. I gave over twenty readings across the country. Many thanks to all the people who invited me and to the wonderful students who read my work, who asked amazing questions.
*
I still live in NYC. I'm still loving it.
*
I miss blogging. I hope I still have some readers.
*
Butler University, thank you.
American University, thank you.
Western Kentucky University, thank you.
University of Wisconsin–Platteville, thank you.
Trinity College, thank you.
Rutgers-Newark University, thank you.
*
I will be teaching at Columbia University this upcoming spring. I will be teaching a graduate-level poetry workshop.
*
I'm blessed and lucky.
*



No comments: