If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Bits

GLBT Center in NYC.  April 12.  Photograph taken by Guillermo Castro.

*
Spring is here and there's nothing like walking around the city as everything turns green, blooms.
*
That said: allergies are killing me!
*
I had a busy April.  Lots of readings.  I had a blast going to new cities and reading from my book.  The photograph above was taken on a special night.  I read with Rigoberto Gonzalez and James A. Hall.  Swoon.  Love.
*
Thank you to all who taught my book this spring.  Thank you to all who are going to teach the book this fall. 
*
I have two new poems.  I no longer have the urge to tinker with them, which is one way I know a poem is finished. 
*
In Colorado My Father Scoured and Stacked Dishes
*
Thank you, Mr. President. 
*

No comments: