If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

My Book Starts Shipping This Week!!!


Yesterday, I cried. Why? My advance copies arrived in the mail. Ten copies of my book are stacked next to me right now. Ten!!

The book is gorgeous. Thank you, Yale University Press, for doing such a great job.

I spent nine years writing this book, and now, it exists in the world.

You can buy it now from Amazon. The book starts shipping this week. This week!

Click HERE to order.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Justin Evans said...

Yay! I am so happy for you! I just received word from Amazon my copy of your book will be here in a week. I am already getting excited!

Traci Brimhall said...

Congrats, Eduardo! Ordering now!

Paul Pedroza said...

I love it when good things happen to good people. Congrats!