If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

bits

good morning!
*
i'm getting nervous about my trip to paris. i keep thinking about terrible things that could happen to me. running into a pickpocket. my debit card not working. being stuck in a hotel that looks great online but sucks in person. etc.
*
josé antonio rodríguez: sunflowers.
*
i worry. it's what i do.
*
congrats to rita dove and john ashbery!
*
did i mention that i'm going to paris alone?
*
awp! it's fast approaching. i can't wait to walk around the bookfair, which is my favorite part of awp. all those tables, all those books and journals, all those people in love with words.
*
thank you, sara.
*
word!

4 comments:

Ivy said...

Sounds exciting! What time of the year will you be in Paris? Summer?

Tracy said...

When do you leave for Paris?

Suzanne said...

I went to Paris alone and it was one of the best experiences of my life! I wish I could go with you. xo

Eduardo C. Corral said...

Ivy: I'm going later this month!

Tracy: I arrive on the 22nd and leave on the 27th.