If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

bits

good morning!
*
i'm planning my whole day around a trip to luke's lobster, a joint that specializes in lobster rolls. don't the rolls look amazing? i might have two. just kidding. maybe.
*
my ears are burning...jory m. mickelson interviews andrew demcak.
*
i'm getting new eyeglasses on friday. i really love the frames. they make me look bookish. ha.
*
bernadette geyer talks about motherhood and finding time to write.
*
i need a haircut.
*
i need to learn some french for my upcoming trip. right now, the only thing i can say in french is: i like puppies.
*

1 comment:

Jory M. Mickelson said...

Thanks for mentioning my interview. I'll mention you more often. :)