If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!


*
I'm staying away from all the craziness today. No Times Square, no parties, no drinking. I'm so boring!
*
I'm close to finishing a new poem.
*
Do you live in dallas? You do!! Well, I'm one of the featured writers of the 2012
LitFest at SMU. The other writers are Dean Bakopoulos, Shannon Cain, Amina Gautier, Tyehimba Jess, Krys Lee, Corey Marks, and Martha Rhodes.
*
I miss my family in Arizona. Each and every day.
*
Love watching videos of poets reading. Here is David St. John. The first poem he reads is one of my favorite poems.
*
There is a train inside this iris...
*
Carl Phillips on Randall Jarrell.
*
Can I tell you something? I cried a bit yesterday. I cried because I'm so happy and grateful.
*
I can't wait for all the amazing readings coming up this spring in NYC.
*
2012, I'm ready for you. Bring on the fireworks.
*

2 comments:

Jeannine said...

Happy New Year, Eduardo. Hope 2012 is kind to you!

Peter said...

Hi Eduardo: Can hardly wait to see the new book!