If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

moving bits

this friday i'm getting on a plane and flying to nyc. i won't be coming back to the desert for a bit. i'm hoping to stay in nyc til august.
*
winter, xmas, spring, and summer.
*
why am i going? well, it's been one of my lifelong dreams to live and to write in the big apple.
*
i'm going to explore the city, attend poetry readings like crazy, and draft new poems.
*
nyc
nyc
nyc
nyc
*
oh i just can't wait to walk around. that's my favorite thing. walking til i find a nice cafe. sitting down with a coffee. reading. writing.
*
oh my little poems, how can i ever thank you for this gift?
*
are you in the city? let's have coffee!
*
pinch me.

2 comments:

Kells said...

Watching the Macy's day parade and thinking of you. Happy Tday and happy NYC life!

akeeme said...

Best of luck to you. I'd like to pre order Slow Lightening. I've contacted Yale Press. When back in AZ will you be having a signing? Thank You and Happy Holidaze, AL