If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, November 27, 2011

i'm in today's newspaper!

To Corral, the surrealism and strangeness are that he has been able to forge a career, a life, from the words he struggles to scratch on yellow legal pads and type into his laptop. He sometimes finds himself on a flight, or being feted at a hotel before a reading, and considers the fact that it was his poetry that got him there.


you can pre-order the book here.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

I read the article in todays paper, while sipping my morning coffee. I enjoyed learning of you & your journey; it is resonant of humility. I may find myself inclined to purchase your book. Have not been to Casa Grande in a month of Sundays. I wonder if upon your return to the desert, you might have a book signing? If I act upon the inclination to purchase your book, I would surely drive an hour south to have it signed! Best wishes for your NY adventure. Do blog some tidbits so us desert folk can live vicariously through your stories.
T