If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, November 06, 2011

black blossoms give-a-away!!


Black Blossoms, Rigoberto González's third collection of poems, came out last month. The book has already garnered some stellar reviews.

Wanna win a copy? You sure do! Well, you are in luck because I'm giving away three copies of the book.

How do you win a copy? Well, are you cute....Ha, just kidding. I'm not a wilde boy.

Just leave a comment here or on my facebook wall. Say: I am a black blossom and you will be entered in the give-a-away.

Buena suerte!

20 comments:

Allyson said...

I am a black blossom :)

Jeannine said...

Sign me up! I am a black blossom!

Leslie said...

I am a black blossom! Yay Rigo!

I kid you not, my word verification is notabig

Karen J. Weyant said...

I am a Black Blossom! Sign me up!

Ron said...

Yo soy un hombre sincero. And a black blossom. And I love that you're giving away books.

Ocean Vuong said...

I AM A BLACK BLOSSOM!!!!!

VitaVagabonda said...

una black blossom soy yo!

Carol said...

I am a black blossom...and wanna black blossom! thanks for doing this...

WriteMama said...

I am a black blossom.

WriteMama said...

I am a black blossom.

Traci Brimhall said...

I'm a black blossom!

Suzanne said...

I am a black blossom

Gary L. McDowell said...

I am a black blossom.

January said...

Ditto.

RJ Gibson said...

You know I'm a black blossom.

And I've got great shoes.

Chloe said...

I am a black blossom!

Matthew Thorburn said...

Who can resist such an offer? I am a black blossom!

achilewich said...

I am a black blossom!

kati said...

I am a black blossom -somos

Robert Vasquez said...

I am a black blossom.