If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, October 23, 2011

chicago bits

if i wasn't moving to nyc later this fall, i would consider moving to chicago.
*
thanks to carlos cumpián for inviting me, and thanks to kimberly dixon being such a wonderful host.
*
i got a tour of the poetry foundation buidling. it's beautiful. and i got a sneak peek at the TOC of the december issue, which includes two of my poems.
*
david love your cap
sara oh your smile
erika you are a tiger
kyle nice beard
jacob we got your back
luis thanks for the pics
*
i
got
a
secret
!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Roar! I wish you would move to Chicago. Chicago liked you.

Sara said...

You should move to Chicago. Then we can be best friends. :)

It was so nice spending time with you!