If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

last minute bits

i should be asleep!
*
i leave later this morning for my trip: uruguay, bolivia.
*
not taking my cell phone or my ipod.
*
"The hotel does not offer check cashing services."
*
upcoming reading: chicago, october 19th.
*
i need a new author photo! and a new face. ha.
*
there's a lot of internet cafes in uruguay so i will post once or twice during the trip.
*
"Find breathtaking views of the bay and the city from our 207 spacious guest rooms..."
*
is this a poem,
no, this
poem is not
a poem.
*

2 comments:

Sara said...

Eeeee! You're coming to Chicago?! Please tell me you'll have time for me to buy you coffee or a drink or something?

Francisco Aragón said...

great that you're going to read in PALABRA PURA