If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, July 04, 2011

Scanning the Past

I found a stash of old photographs last night. Some of them made me laugh. Some of them made me cry.

Visting Chicago for the first time. Sears Tower. 2000.

Me and mom. 2000. I love my mommy!

Oh, boy. Why am I posting this??? Me at Arizona State University. '92 or '93.

Hiking. Mid-1990s. Why was I hiking? I have no idea.

Me and Kristin Hersh of Throwing Muses. Sometime in the mid-1990s. Look at me: I'm wearing a Morrissey t-shirt! I was hip once.

Me and Raquel Vigueria. 1999. On a cruise ship.

I'm a ring boy! When will I walk down the aisle again? Sigh.

Me and Sabrina Orah Mark. Iowa City, Iowa. Xmas party. 2000.

This was taken around '92 or '93. I was visiting San Diego for the first time.

1 comment:

Diane K. Martin said...

These are great! You were a cute ringbearer!