If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

MacDowell Pix: My Studio: Wood (Click on pix to enlarge)


My studio. Lovely, no?

The fireplace and the rocking chair. And the short hallway leading to my coffee/tea nook and bathroom.

This is going to be my writing desk. It's right next to the fireplace.

The bed in my studio. Yes, that's a Smurf blanket.

My tea and coffee nook!

One of my three desks. I eat my lunch here. Love the views. Snow, snow, snow.

The view from my porch. All that firewood! Do you see the orange Home Depot bucket? I can't escape!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

If I didn't know better, I'd think you studio is in Finland! Enjoy!

January said...

So lovely. I'm completely jealous. Enjoy the time away!

David Groff said...

Eduardo, how idyllic. Enjoy.

Mari said...

Wonderful! I'm dreaming of your lunches with a view...

Kells said...

the snow is so pretty! lucky you! Enjoy your time.