If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Thursday, February 17, 2011

colony bits

i know you all know my good news. i promise to say something soon.
*
thanks for the letters/postcards! i'm talking to you: matthew h., rich, emma, kristin. and sandy, too!!
*
i dropped my cell phone into a clogged sink tonight. fudge. i'm airing it out right now. i hope it works tomorrow.
*
will post more pics of macdowell this weekend. it's so beautiful here. winter, oh, winter.
*
thank you. thank you. thank you.

3 comments:

January said...

y'know, I live about an hour from where you're at. I'm tempted to visit.

Elisa Gabbert said...

Congrats :D

Eduardo C. Corral said...

january, you can visit anytime you want! i can give you a tour of the colony and we can have lunch downtown. there's also a great bookstore downtown.

thanks, elisa.