If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, January 02, 2011

sunday bits

my feet are cold, but my heart is warm.
*
review: kristina marie darling
*
goodness: i have to work at 7am tomorrow, which means i have to get up at 6am. when will poetry pay the bills? ha.
*
27 days and counting!
*
i need new glasses. correction: i need new frames.
*
man, do i ever talk about anything serious on my blog? no, i don't. it's all fluff and hottie of the week. but hey, i got to be me!
*
open reading period: CavanKerry
*
i've facebook friended a lot of my co-workers. is that a good or bad thing? you tell me.
*
hello, kevin gonzalez.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

For what it's worth, I am anti-FB friending co-workers. You see what I post on FB and it is sooo not scandalous, but I really don't want all of those peeps knowing my business. YMMV. I have been wondering, are they giving you the time off to go to NH or do you have to resign?

Eduardo C. Corral said...

tracy, they're giving me the time off. the question is: do i want return? ha!