If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

bits

Coming back is brutal. I’ve done six residencies now and you’d think re-entry would get easier, but I’m here to tell you it doesn’t. Re-entry from MacDowell was the most difficult yet
*
confession: i didn't send to the whitman. even though ALL my friends told me to send, i decided not to send at the last minute. i was just not feeling it. i have my reasons. ask me at awp dc. ha.
*
violin
*
matthew thorburn has a new swanky website!
*
but i did send to another contest on monday. and i will be sending to two more contests later this month.
*
so I am walking back to my studio last night, Little Blue Riding Hood (I have a blue coat) shining my sad little flashlight every which way I hear a branch snap...
*

No comments: