If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Attention: Latin@ Poets: Apply! Apply! Apply!

Deadline: December 17, 2010.

Inspired by the culturally-rooted visions of Cave Canem and Kundiman, CantoMundo seeks to create a space where Latina/o poets can:

1. nurture and enhance their poetics;
2. lecture and learn about aspects of Latina/o poetics currently not being discussed by the mainstream poetry publishers and critics; and
3. network with peer poets to enrich and further disseminate Latina/o poetry.

Guidelines here.

1 comment:

Biombo said...

any advice or tips as to what to include? I really I get accepted, so I was just wondering what were some of things you put down. Thanks E!