If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Saturday, October 02, 2010

saturday night bits

the stars complete the melody...
*
i'm at a starbucks. and it's saturday night.
*
raise your hand if you think i don't have a life.
*
i'm working on a glossary for one of my poems. my facebook buddies know what i'm talking about.
*
Welcome to the inaugural issue of Lavender Review. The theme of this issue is anything related to Sapphic: By Lesbians. About Lesbians. About Sappho. In Sapphics.
*
it's raining! where? outside! i'm funny!
*
waitlist again. keeping my fingers crossed.
*
okay, you can all lower your hands. i know, i know: i have no life.

1 comment:

Matthew Thorburn said...

Hey Eduardo,
Me too, on the waitlist. I applied to Ledig House as well, so may go there instead (if I get in). But I'm thinking more about just writing at home, which has always worked for me in the past (and wouldn't require the spending of precious vacation days...). Anyway, good luck! Matt