If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My iTunes 25 Most Played

O, Dear Readers!

I know you want to know. Yes, you do. Know what?? Well...You want to know the 25 songs I listen to most on my laptop. Crazy interesting, no? Yes, yes, it is. So without further delay....

1. French Navy: Camera Obscura
2. Getting Away With It (All Messed Up): James
3. Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartbroken: Camera Obscura
4. High and Dry: Radiohead
5. A Letter to Elise: The Cure
6. Don't Stop the Music: Rihanna
7. Fake Plastic Trees: Radiohead
8. I Had a Love: Blue Angel (Cyndi Lauper's first band)
9. Spring Love: Stevie B.
10. Only You: Yaz
11. Nude: Radiohead
12. Between Something and Nothing: The Ocean Blue
13. Eighties Fan: Camera Obscura
14. Libros Tontos: Bronco
15. Keep It Clean: Camera Obscura
16. All My Friends: LCD Soundsystem
17. Ballerina Out of Control: The Ocean Blue
18. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi: Radiohead
19. Show Me What I'm Looking For: Carolina Liar
20. Closer: Travis
21. Brilliant Disguise: Bruce Springsteen
22. Wake Up Call: Maroon 5
23. With Every Heartbeat: Robyn
24. Fugitive: David Gray
25. Take Me Out: Franz Ferdinand

What do you think? Not very gay, right? That surprised me, too.

2 comments:

Elisa Gabbert said...

Yaz!

Biombo said...

Glad to see Radiohead on there a few times! Love that band!!