If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MICHAEL FAUVER

i've added to a new blog to my blogroll. it belongs to a fiction writer attending iowa's mfa program.

i love morsels like this:
Allan Gurganus tells us in class to figure out what time of day we write our best. He calls this time the “fillet of the day,” and he urges us to be very protective of it. Turn off your phone and lock all the doors, because if you don’t, the world will do its damnedest to pull you away.

1 comment:

Michael Fauver said...

Thanks Eduardo! I'm so thrilled that you added me to your blogroll. I will absolutely return the favor. I've always loved your blog, both for its candidness and for the resources that you pull together.

Michael