If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

poetry northwest

poetry northwest is one of my favorite journals.

not because they published one of my best poems in the relaunch issue in '06. i'm not that vain. okay, just a bit.

it's one of my favorite journals because they keep publishing a lot of good poems, and interesting reviews and the journal itself is a beautiful object. the latest cover image is stunning!

the new issue features work by rick barot (love his work to death) and bob hicok (sorry, i just don't like him as much as the rest of you do) and linda gregg and srikanth reddy (his long sequence Voyager is kickass) and kelli russell agodon.

and the website is pretty cool, too. it features content not found in the journal, like this poem by rick barot (marry me, rick!) and this review of andrew grace by zach savich and this dead man poem by marvin bell.

that's a lot of good stuff.

1 comment:

Kells said...

Thanks for mentioning me with this incredible group. I am thrilled to be part of this issue. I just received my copy yesterday and am loving it! xo Kel