If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, April 18, 2010

free books!


i'm joining the bandwagon!

in honor of national poetry month, i'm giving away three poetry books. i bet you want them. yes, you do!

i'm giving away these books:

the dance of no hard feelings: mark bibbins
in praise of falling: cheryl dumesnil
what the right hand knows: tom healy

two gay poets and a lesbian poet! it's a literary rainbow!

leave a comment to throw your name into the hat. you have until the end of the month to sign up.

my comment box is moderated so all comments have to be approved by me. so don't worry if you don't see your comment right away.

25 comments:

Ron said...

Yeehaw! I'm in.

Matthew said...

please put my name in the rainbow hat. thanks!
(mattnienow(at)gmail(dot)com)

newzoopoet said...

You know I'm interested! :-)
newzoopoet@aol.com

Traci Brimhall said...

Count me in!

Leslie said...

Me, me me me!!!

Sandy Longhorn said...

Yay! Count me in and feel free to stop by my blog to sign up for more free books there!

Victoria Chang said...

You finally joined :-) Sign me up.

Matthew Thorburn said...

Please throw my name in the hat. Thanks, Eduardo. (I'm giving away some books too, if you want to stop by.)

Pam Hart said...

Hi, I'd like to join your list. And I'm participating in the great Giveaway myself, if you're interested. Thanks,
Pam Hart

Eldritch00 said...

I'd like to follow this rainbow. Thanks for doing this!

Chloe said...

me too please! :)

Susan Rich said...

Cunt me in~

Carol said...

I'd love to have those books! Thanks for doing this!
Carol


BergCaro (at) gmail dot com

Lindsay said...

Thanks very much for this opportunity!
Would make some great post-exams reading :)

you can contact me at,

lindsay.veenstra(at)gmail(dot)com

zooeylive said...

Please count me in too! Thanks.
Nandini
(nandinikolkata@gmail.com)

jublke said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win!

JayTee said...

I want in, please. jkgadson at hotmail.com

Ronald said...

Thank you so much for this opportunity - such a great idea! I produce the Vermont Poetry Newsletter & Poetry Event Calendar, so if I'm lucky enough to be a winner, I'll give your site some promo! (In Praise of Falling, please.) Ron Lewis

Tara Mae said...

me me!

sunt_lacrimae_rerum said...

Please add me to your list! The poetry sounds absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for doing this.

Kristin said...

Please enter me into the drawing. Thanks!

Sam said...

Thank you for considering me!

boydst@plu.edu

Adam Deutsch said...

Oh, all right.

Stacy Lynn Mar said...

thanks so much for hosting this giveaway.

please add me!

stacylynnmar@yahoo.com

Con said...

Great to see another person participating in this generous giveaway!

cj.anythingeverythingnothing@gmail.com