If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, March 29, 2010

bad blogger bits

oh my. i've been a bad blogger.
*
yes, yes, yes: i will talk about my reading in nyc soon. i've been so busy this past week. doing what? hmm. let me think. i've been...hmm...working!
*
As a Latino poet I’m lucky I’ve got two months (at least) of guaranteed literary attention...
*
hi, phyllis!
*
i'm at the library right now. i'm on lunch break. you wanna know what i ate? sunlight. i ate sunlight.
*
i *heart* henri cole.
*
I won week three of the Daily Poem Project! Now, go vote for the fourth week contestants.
*
time's up.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I second the "hi, Phyllis." So glad to hear you are doing so well. I really wish I would have been able to make your reading in NYC. Fingers crossed the next time is on a weekend. All the best to you.

Eduardo C. Corral said...

thanks, tracy! it's so nice to hear from you.

if you're on facebook, look me up.

Carmen Calatayud, LCPC said...

you HAVE to use that line, or part of that line in a poem:
"you wanna know what i ate? sunshine. i ate sunshine."
that is SUPERB. you're a little lorca, yes you are!