If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, February 07, 2010

the new nonsense

*
I have always loved the word guitar.
*
la lala la la lala la
*
i got my contributor copies of witness yesterday. it's a thrill to share space with two of my favorite poets: paula bohince and srikanth reddy.
*
i'm finally sending some poems out this week. i'm going to hit some of the big boys and girls.
*
and look: i have a poem in the new issue of new england review. it's one of my favorite poems from my collection. thanks again, c. dale!
*
so i'm like the last person in the world to share this news, but big congrats to d.a. powell and to beth bachmann.
*
my big toe is big.
*
gosh, this post has become one of those bragging posts. i got published here and i got published there. oops!
*
i read a terrific sonnet by jehanne dubrow today in the new republic.
*
i sometimes dream of guitars.
*

2 comments:

Biombo said...

Felicidades Eduardo! I just got my rejection letter from Witness a few weeks ago, at least I now know they have good taste! ha! I'm not bitter right! ;-) c'est la vie. Felicidades otra vez hermano....ps. I also dream about guitars, I had to sell my fender mustang this winter for some cash. sad!

newzoopoet said...

Congrats on your new work in print!