If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, February 07, 2010

hottie not

i was asked to take down my last "hottie of the week" post. so i did. i really don't know how to feel about it.

i'm a bit upset and i'm bit perplexed but mostly i'm thinking why am i even giving this a second thought.

but i'm giving it a second thought.

the "hottie of the week" is just a silly feature on my blog. heck, it's nonsense. i guess some people are offended/made uncomfortable by nonsense.

oh well.

ps
i hope the person who asked me to take it down doesn't email me trying to further "explain" the reasoning. i don't want to hear it. i will delete the emails without reading them.

i am taking this personally! ha.

okay, enough of this nonsense! time for new nonsense!

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Hmmm. That's too bad. I think the hottie bits are good fun and quite innocent. I hope you don't let it get to you too much.

Leslie said...

maybe you should switch to hottie of the day--that'd show em.

newzoopoet said...

Do you agree with their reasoning? If so, post what you want to.

newzoopoet said...

Oops, I meant to say "If not..." Maybe that was a Freudian slip! LOL