If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, November 15, 2009

bits

congrats to bino realuyo for winning the 2009 philippine national book award in poetry.
*
do you want to hear some of the 2009 bread loaf readings? well, you're in luck! some of the readings are now on iTunes. click here. you can hear me read as part of the tuition scholar reading. i start reading around 15:34. and yes, i was nervous. and no, i didn't say the f*word.
*
susan rich is now blogging.
*
two poems: rane arroyo.
*

2 comments:

Susan Rich said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my new blog. I know I'm late to the blogging world, but I hope to add something useful and new on poetry, travel, and the creative life. I really appreciate the link.

Francisco Aragón said...

Thank you for linking us to Rane's two poems. Loved them.