If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, November 01, 2009

bits

had a job interview with home depot today. for seasonal work. it went well.
*
Peonies may indeed be the sluttiest of flowers…
*
i had a good halloween night. i took the kids trick-or-treating. my nephews dressed up as a werewolf and a knight. my niece was a witch. afterwards, i "charged" each of them a fee of four candy pieces. they were not happy.
*
so i didn't send to two contests. this is old news to my facebook buddies. i froze with fear with just the thought of slipping my ms into a large, padded envelope. paging, dr. freud! though i am making progress: before i couldn't even print out my ms.
*
o robert hayden!
*
aren't you tired of this contest drama? i sure am.
*

1 comment:

KC said...

you have to shut your eyes and drop the ms. into the box. it's not pretty.