If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

bits (for naren)

i'm drinking a tall cup of ameicano coffee. did i mention that it's 5:20PM?
*
enter the dragon: c. dale young.
*
i'm working on a new poem. finally! i've spent these past two months revising and revising. i'm looking forward to winter; i tend to write the bulk of my new material during january, february and march. strange, no?
*
Review: 'The House on Mango Street' at Steppenwolf Theatre
*
i really dig this new pic, suzanne!
*
i've been dreaming about nyc these past few days. in my dreams i'm walking the streets, sitting in a cafe, going to musuems, browsing the shelves at st. mark's bookstore, people-watching in central park.
*
cyndi lauper, my diva, is appearing in the next installment of celebrity apprentice. she looks so cute in these pics!
*
my mind is buzzing. must be the coffee.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thank you! xo

Joelle Biele said...

Thanks for the link about the Cisneros play--