If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beloved on the Earth: 150 Poems of Grief and Gratitude


This engaging anthology of 150 poems brings together a range of responses to the experiences of death, mourning, and gratitude for lost loved ones, composed by a variety of poets, both emerging and well-known. These poems can provide insight, solace, and understanding.

I have a poem in this anthology, which is published by Holy Cow Press.

I have an extra copy of the anthology. Do you want it? It's a fine read.

Leave your name in the comment box and I will randomly pick a winner.

12 comments:

stacebro said...

Choose me, choose me!

carrie said...

i would love this! i am/have been trying to write grief poetry.

Suzanne said...

Me!

Biombo said...

Yo Yo Yo!!!

Leslie said...

me, please, pick me.

Anne said...

meeeeeeeee! :) Am I too late?

(word verification: putiva which, I don't know what it is, but it sounds dirty, doesn't it?)

David Parnelio said...

I'm a Colgate Student! I should have preference!

Keith said...

"new pet peeve: bloggers who post about each and every freaking anthologized poem. especially acceptances to piss-small anthologies that nobody reads. believe me: no one is seeking out your work."

sorry, i couldn't resist.

this actually looks like a pretty cool anthology.

newzoopoet said...

I'd love a copy, Eduardo. Congrats on getting a poem in it.

Brent Goodman said...

me me me me me!

JayTee said...

LOL Keith.

put me in the hat, please.

j. pluecker said...

me too!