If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, July 24, 2009

getingt to know you meme: suzanne tagged me on facebook

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30AM

2. How do you like your steak? I rarely eat steak. But when I do I like it medium rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The new Harry Potter.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now? Hmm. I don't have favorite shows. I have favorite channels like HGTV, Bravo, MSNBC.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? France. Or Norway. Or China.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Does Wendy's count as cuisine?

8. What foods do you dislike? Hmm. I don't like sweet sauces.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Wendy's. Indian joints. Chinese joints. Geez! No wonder I'm overweight!

10. Favorite dressing? His tongue.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Saturn SUV

12. What are your favorite clothes? All my favorite clothes are items I've stolen from my brother-in-law. A blue-striped shirt. A corduroy jacket. And my Colgate t-shirt.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Spain. England. Chile.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I see no cup.

15. Where would you want to retire? Pacific northwest. I love rain.

16. Favorite time of day? Late night.

17. Where were you born? Casa Grande, Arizona. Take that, Minutemen!

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball. I like the sport, and baseball players turn me on like crazy.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? The Muse.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Well, I'm not tagging so why would I get tagged?

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Cyndi Lauper.

22. Bird watcher? Only if they're in an oven.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. Didn't I answer this already? Pay attention!

24. Do you have any pets? No. My nephews and niece have pets. Two dogs, two cats and a fish.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm left-handed.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A tutu. Nuff said.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Hmm. Too many to list.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat.

29. Are you married? No. I'm a bachelor for life. Like the wind.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes!

31. Been in a car accident? Yep.

32. Any pet peeves? I hate backstabbers. And climbers. And I dislike it when bloggers claim every book and poet is brilliant. Bullshit.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Eucharist. Okay, I'm really going to hell now.

34. Favorite Flower? C. Dale Young.

35. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Passed on first try.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Peter Balakian.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? A bookstore or a music shop or a home decor shop. Or Wendy's!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Does this meme count?

41. Like your job? Err..I need to find one first. Ha.

42. Broccoli? I rather kiss the sky.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Anytime I visit NYC.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My mom. She paid.

45. What are you listening to right now? A-ha's new album: Foot on the Mountain.

46. What is your favorite color? Green.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? None. I'm not cruel.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 11:28AM

50. Coffee Drinker? Yes.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You're the best! Thanks for playing. xo

C. Dale said...

Flower, eh? Your favorite? Wow.