If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Thursday, March 26, 2009

currently reading

Jonathan Thirkield: The Waker’s Corridor. The bloated, over-the-top blurb by Mark Levine is really annoying. It reminds me of the bloated, over-the-top blurb Jorie Graham wrote for Levine's first book.

American Hybrid: A Norton Anthology of New Poetry, edited by David St. John and Cole Swensen.

Bradley Paul's second mss.

And I'm waiting for It Is Daylight by Adra Collins and Midnight Voices by Deborah Ager to arrive.

3 comments:

Alan Bluehole said...

Oh, is Levine fucking Thirkield now?

Brent Goodman said...

Hey did my book arrive safely? Hope you enjoy!

greg rappleye said...

Bloated, over-the-top blurbs?

I LOVE them!