If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, February 06, 2009

OCHO #22: Dear America, Don't Be My Valentine

The latest issue of OCHO is up and running. It's guest-edited by Miguel Murphy.

Featuring poems by:

C. Dale Young
RJ Gibson
Blas Falconer
Brent Goodman
Carol Guess
Scott Hightower
Francisco Aragón
Steve Fellner
Eduardo C. Corral

and many others!


Steven D. Schroeder said...

Too many blogging poets! (TM Eduardo C. Corral)

Eduardo C. Corral said...

ha. you're not the first one to point this out, steven. what can i say? i gave in. like i said on facebook, the editor is handsome and talented.

Steven D. Schroeder said...

I'm just joshing anyway--it's a very good lineup.

Matthew Thorburn said...

Steve beat me to the punch here. I wanted to use the classic Eduardo line on Eduardo!

Oh well, very good line-up. There are, after all, lots of good poets who blog!