If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

VCCA bits

It snowed a bit this morning. A light dusting. It was beautiful.
*
I stayed up all night yesterday. Working. Stressing. I'm taking apart the older poems in my collection. I just don't like them anymore. I find them too sentimental. Too slack.
*
Morgan is right: the latest installment of the usual suspects.
*
Looking good!
*
A Football Game in 1980 First Turned the Embattled Governor on to Kipling
*
I think I have winter allergies. I've had a runny nose and a cough since arriving.
*
Still haven't recieved my copies of the the current issue of Ploughshares. What's up with that? Am I last on the list?
*
No surprise for the writer, no surprise for the reader.
*
The VCCA bought new Pillow Premium mattress sets for the bedrooms. That's why I've been sleeping so well here. Thank you, VCCA!
*
Okay, there was one surprise in the latest Octopus line-up: Kristin Naca.
*

No comments: