If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Packed and ready to go bits

Great day yesterday. Aretha's giant ribbon hat rocked the house.
*
Making the News: Gary Soto wrote a poem celebrating our new president.
*
I'm packed and ready to go. I leave this morning for a residency at the Virginia Center for the Creative Arts. I will be there for 51 days.
*
Giant step up for USA, giant misstep for poetry
*

3 comments:

poetwithadayjob said...

I am sad The Poetry World is coming down on E.A. The Poetry World often eats its young.

poetwithadayjob said...

ps: Aretha's hat was crazy.

Have fun in Virginny. I had a pal go there once and she loved it.

Diane K. Martin said...

See you there one month from today!