If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, January 05, 2009

i wrote these bits for you.

here i am at the libray again. the way i'm dressed the staff might mistake me for a hobo. damn hobophobes.
*
dark sky.
*
win a copy of john's first book.
*
la, la, la, la, la.
*
chickens!
*
What a cover!
*
i'm not going to do colonies this summer. correction: i'm not going to apply to colonies this summer. i'm going to try conferences this summer. i'm going to apply to the big two: breadloaf and swanee. yes, i know i spelled swanee wrong. are breadloaf and swanee even conferences? they're more like sleepovers, no? with a little poetry thrown in.
*
i'm wearing flip-flops.
*

5 comments:

newzoopoet said...

Your blog is my favorite blog.

Leslie said...

Hey, Mr. Hobo-flip-flops!

I loved Sewanee and I will be at the loaf this summer. Maybe we will meet?!

Anonymous said...

I want to have a sleepover with you and a little poetry thrown in.

Cynthia Cruz said...

I will, too, apply to Swan-e and Bread Loaf. Never been to either--always forget to apply.

Maybe we'll roast marshmallows together at one of the Lit camps this summer?

Porochista Khakpour said...

Ask me about Sewanee! I was a fellow there last summer. It is incredibly fun--maybe too much fun. We all felt like we needed to be committed to rehab straight from there. There is no such thing as not drinking heavily at Sewanee.