If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

25 random things about me

Diane K. Martin tagged me! Here it goes...

1. i'm not famous.
2. the other day i had an erotic dream that featured a cartoon character.
3. i won't open the door for anyone over 6 feet tall.
4. i once kissed two girls in one night.
5. i once held it for like seven hours even though i really had to pee. i was on a bus in mexico. i got so sick from holding it that i threw up.
6. poetry will never save my life.
7. i get drunk after two beers.
8. i'm not the wind beneath your wings.
9. some straight men scare me.
10. i got beauty marks on my face.
11. i like walking in the rain.
12. i can't fall asleep in a quiet room. i need to leave the tv or radio on. i need the background noise to fall asleep.
13. i like buying homemade soaps.
14. i hate buying clothes.
15. i like you.
16. i once keyed somebody's car.
17. sometimes i'm so happy that i think my heart is going to burst.
18. i liked the movie "twilight"
19. i would totally make out with joe the plumber.
20. hsn rocks my world.
21. sometimes i think i'm a better poet than you.
22. sometimes i think you're the better poet.
23. i get heartburn a lot.
24. i love cats.
25. i might be dyslexic.

1 comment:

Diane K. Martin said...

Congrats on getting 25 things. Prodigious!