If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Lewisburg Pics: Two Blurry, One Not


Ah, the glamorous life. This is my living room. It's really been lived in. I have two bedrooms but I don't sleep in a comfy bed. When I first arrived in Lewisburg I slept in a nice big bed. But not anymore. Why not? I'm scared! Somebody told me there's a ghost in my apartment. That someone being Ron Mohring. And even though I can't sense the presence of spirits, just the thought of living with a ghost scares me. So I sleep on the couch in the living room. With the TV on. I'm hoping the talking heads on MSNBC will ward off the ghost.

This is a blurry pic of a creek close to my place. This is why I haven't left my apartment for the past four days. It's cold and dreary. But today I forced myself to take a walk in the evening. I had to get out. I was getting lonely. How lonely? I was this close to calling you.

This is a cool blurry pic of the Xmas tree in the town square. It's official: Xmas is here. And quite frankly: it sucks. I'm not a Xmas guy. Hell, I'm not even a guy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you turned the nice living quarters into a trailer park living room? you went from mints on the pillow to mouse droppings on the cushions? chale!

Eduardo C. Corral said...

ha. there's no mice droppings in my place. i've house trained the mice.

RJGibson said...

Just be careful if they have Pat Buchanan on.

Anonymous said...

By you, do you mean me? I always think people mean me. Is that so wrong. In case, you lost my number: 585-637-4607.

Steve Fellner