If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Bits

I'm back in Lewisburg. This town needs a subway and some skyscrappers.
*
I was a very good boy. I only bought six books in NYC. I know you're dying to know which books I bought. Here you go:

Idra Novey: The Next Country
Katy Lederer: The Heaven-Sent Leaf
Sean Nevin: Oblivio Gate
Juan Felipe Herrera: Half of the World in Light: New and Selected Poems
Per Petterson: Out Stealing Horses
Laurel Snyder: Inside the Slidy Diner
*
Owls swallow vowels in stilled trees.
*
I have 16 days left in Lewisburg! I better start writing. I'm kidding.
*
Review: Dean Young's embryoyo.
*
I'm washing my clothes in the basement right now. Aren't you thrilled?
*
Tim Butcher: Photos from the Congo.

No comments: