If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, November 02, 2008

sunday bits

I can't read. I can't write. I wish this election were over NOW.
*
Fragment from a Nonexistent Yiddish Poet: Jehanne Dubrow.
*
Just roasted a Cornish game hen. Stuffed the little birdy with cornbread dressing. Served the little birdy on a bed of lentils. Yummy.
*
Loved the Jesse Ball short story in the new Paris Review.
*
The Home Video Review of Books is now live. Check out the reviews. Ha!
*
I'm from Arizona. We don't change our clocks. Daylight savings time is strange to me. It threw me off all day today.
*
John got married yesterday! John wore white. He's very traditional.
*

1 comment:

Jehanne Dubrow said...

Eduardo, thanks for shout-out!

--Jehanne