If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bits

The old template is back.
*
I had a wonderful time with Matthew. On Friday we drove to Pittsburgh. He had to interview someone for his dissertation. I didn't want to be a third wheel so I made him drop me off close to downtown Pitt. I had a nice time walking around. Drank some coffee. Stared at some cute guys.
*
Bought: Narrative of the Life of the Brown Boy and the White Man by Ronaldo Wilson.
*
It's supposed to snow a bit today!
*
To all of you who stood up for GLBT rights this weekend: BRAVO!! THANK YOU!!
*
I went through the galley proofs of the winter issue of Ploughshares this weekend. A big shout out to Ashley Capps for taking the time to email me to point out a typo in my poem.
*
Wow: The Cathedral of Learning.
*
It was so nice seeing Matthew again. He's happy and productive. He gave a wonderful reading on Thursday.
*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to see the old template! : )

Eduardo C. Corral said...

ha. people love the dots.

Diane K. Martin said...

I liked the other one!

Leslie said...

I like them both. I was just startled by the change.