If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, October 20, 2008

A little bit of retail therapy


Tuesday evening I read with Mia Leonin. I'm a bit nervous. So I went out and bought a few things that I don't need. Here's my haul.

*An orange-scented soy candle. One hundred hours of burning. Yeah.
*Two tangerine lemongrass candles.
*A glass bead box. Isn't it gorgeous? It's my favorite buy. Click on pic to see a close-up of the box.
*An assortment of fancy teas with flavors like Vienna Cinnamon, Belgian Mint, Coco Truffle, Orchard Vanilla, and White Ambrosia.
*A Virgen de Guadalupe necklace.
*A green tea cologne. Man, this smells so good. A very clean scent with hints of honey and wood.

2 comments:

jeannine said...

I think I own everything in that picture. My God, have you been secretly shopping and putting things in my room?
Tea Forte makes a kick-ass white ginger pear tea that is my current favorite. And that Thymes cologne is wonderful as a room-freshener too!

Robert said...

*Everyone* needs a Virgen de Guadalupe necklace. Just not everyone knows it.