If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, October 06, 2008

Bunny Bits

Robert Krut reads my blog. Hi, Robert!
*
I'm feeling better. Ankle still a bit stiff. I need to buy an ankle brace/ sleeve tomorrow.
*
Leslie Harrison: Autobiography--As a Vase.
*
I've been hopping around my apartment all weekend.
*
Missing in action
*
I finished tinkering with a poem about my hometown this weekend. I can only write about the desert when I'm far from the desert.
*
Steel Toe Books selects manuscripts through open reading periods. Our next open reading period will be October 1-31, 2008, at which time we will be specifically seeking quality manuscripts containing predominately formal poetry...
*
*
D.A. Powell: courthouse steps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is true...Hi There...

--RK