If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Banana Bunkers?? You got to be kidding!!



From the HSN website: Looking for an easier way to pack a banana on the go? The MoMA Design Store Set of 2 Banana Bunkers is the perfect solution. Conforming to the shape of a banana, this uniquely styled holder helps keep the fruit free from bruises and cuts while in transit in your lunch box or bag. This practical set is simply terrific for hiking, day trips, athletic events, school, at the beach and anywhere else you want to bring a tasty snack.


Tasty snack. Ha.
Conforming to the shape of a banana. Double ha.

5 comments:

Keith said...

Wow.

Oliver de la Paz said...

Sometimes brown bananas are good.

newzoopoet said...

I could actually use one of these for my daughters lunchbox. However, imagine the looks....lol

Emily Lloyd said...

How thoughtful--they even appear to be ribbed for our pleasure.

Ernesto Priego said...

How environmentally unfriendly. I carry bananas all the time in my gym bag, and just if they are a bit extra ripe I carry them on a bag (that can also be used for other things). This is the most unnecessary, ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time.

Unless you use it for something else too, that is. ;)