If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Javier Huerta

The one thing I wish I had made clear to all of the students is the fact their presence in school is what makes a fully bilingual book like mine possible. They are my ideal audience because they can follow me from one language to another, from one experience to another, from one barrier to another, from one privilege to another.

1 comment:

jp said...

Thanks for the link. I reposted on my blog. Javier rocks.

And FYI, I dig your blog. I have it on my Google Reader and it's consistently interesting. I don't read many blogs by people who I haven't met (I tend to lose interest if I don't know the author), but yours always draws me in.

Hope to meet you one day here or there.