If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Egg Bits


(Manuel Muñoz, Richard Yañez, Me)

I shouldn't be telling you this but I just Googled how to boil eggs. Yes, you read that correctly. I don't know how to boil eggs. On my watch the egg shells crack and the whites seep into the water. I want to keep some hard-boiled eggs on hand for snacking and I'm going to try to make some deviled eggs.
*
Congrats, Sheryl!
*
I usually don't like the way I look in photographs. Hey, the camera doesn't lie! But I really like the photograph above. It brings back a lot of nice AWP NYC memories. Like sneaking into the bookfair. Meeting Javier O. Huerta. Hanging out with Juana. Russian vodka bars.
*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manuel is tooooooooooo cute.

Tocayo