If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pitt

I'm at the Pittsburgh airport. My plane departs in about 40 minutes. The flight here wasn't too bad. A few bumps. The flight took 3 1/2 hours.

On the flight I did the following:

I listened to Rufus Wainwright on the Ipod.
I drank (and paid a buck!) for a terrible cup of coffee.
Had a naughty daydream about John McCain
Finished reading Alferdo Vea's Gods Go Begging.


Will post pics of my new place later tonight.

4 comments:

jeannine said...

Sorry our paths didn't cross in AZ - good luck in the new place! You are so adventurous - out there living the poetry dream :)

Anonymous said...

Eduardo, are you the Roseanne Barr of the blogosphere?

Brent Goodman said...

"movies of myself?" "Oh what a wonderful world?" do tell. congrats, btw - I love how you thank your poems!

James Allen Hall said...

If you're not the Roseanne Barr of the blogoswhatchamafuckit, can I be?