If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bitter & Spiteful Bits

What did Mr. Rootedfool learn at Iowa?
*
Too cute!
*
To all those kind folks that have sent me Facebook/ Goodreads invites: I'm not ignoring your invites. I just haven't spent a lot of time creating Facebook/ Goodreads pages. But I will this fall. Then I can be your friend.
*
Christopher Hennessy's blog always has a lot of interesting links. Take a look around.
*
coldfront magazine reviews a lot of books.
*
MFA/MFYou is a new online journal with a mission, to figure out if there really is a difference between the writing coming out of MFA programs and the writing coming from the hardworking folks who chose a different route. Every three months, we will publish the best examples of writing from both MFA and non-MFA writers. Each issue will include two examples each of fiction, nonfiction and poetry, one by someone who is currently or has been enrolled in a Creative Writing program, one by someone who hasn’t.
*
Good poems: Kirsten Kaschock
*

1 comment:

Christopher Hennessy said...

Wow, thanks for the linkage, man! You, my friend, have been on a great posting binge!