If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bits with Random Pics


My front porch at night.

Some of the old lit journals on my shelves.

I spent the afternoon with Ron Mohring. Such a sweet guy! This is a chapbook he gave me. I don't think the pic does it justice. It's a beautiful object. If only he would publish a chapbook of my poems. Sigh.

I've been trying to decorate but it's not going well. I didn't bring many knicknacks. I've been raiding the kitchen shelves to stock the living room shelves. This is a yellow coffee cup filled with wood skewers and a green bowel placed in front of a white plate. Take that Martha Stewart!

I know you're dying to catch a glimpse of my dirty dishes. It's your lucky day. For your viewing pleasure: a plate, a spoon, and a pot.

My big toes are oddly shaped.

1 comment:

Ron Mohring said...

"If only he would publish a chapbook of my poems."
--So SHOW me something, you silly.